PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING
OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO
BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU
DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU
MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Elitehacker.do.am MAY MODIFY THIS
AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT
ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO
BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR
USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF
THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
Your usage of this website constitutes your
agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational
purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the
2. This site is totally meant for providing information on "Computer
Security” "Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way
related towards the terms "CRACKING” or "HACKING” (Unethical).
3. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related
to "Hacking Passwords” or "Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar
terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide
information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall
not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may
try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing
hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is
4. The virus creation section on this site provides demonstration on
coding simple viruses using high level programming languages. These
viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer.
However we strongly insist that these information shall only be used to
expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
5. All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker
Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. Elitehacker.do.am insists that these information shall not be used for
causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try
these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
6. The word "Hack” or "Hacking” that is used on this site shall be
regarded as "Ethical Hack” or "Ethical
7. I believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat
8. Most of the information provided on this site are simple computer
tricks (may be called by the name hacks) and are no way related to the
9. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture
in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any
direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided
on this site.
10. The site holds no reponsiblity for the contents found in
user comments and forum since we do not monitor them. However we may
remove any sensitive information present in the user comments or on the
forum upon request.
11. I reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without