|Main » 2010 » October » 16 » Chat with your friends through MS-DOS...
Chat with your friends through MS-DOS...
Today I am demonstrating how you can Chat with your friends through MS-DOS.These are the steps which should be follow:
1. All you need is your friends IP address and your Command Prompt.
2. Open your notepad and write this code as it is.................. I
would prefer you to copy this !
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
3. Now save this as "Messenger.Bat".
4. Drag this file (.bat file)over to Command Prompt and press enter!
5. You would then see some thing like this:
6. After "User" type the IP address of the computer you want to contact.
7. Before you press "Enter" it should look like this:
Message: Hi, How are you ?
Now after that you can chat with your friend using MS-DOS....
Views: 848 |
Added by: Amit_Shivhare
| Tags: System Hacking, Chat using MS-DOS
|Total comments: 1|
(2010-10-17 1:04 AM)
Nice contents.........Please post all these type of contents..